You have most likely heard the South Australia Government has announced that they will be implementing a circuit breaker from 12:01 am Thursday, 19 November 2020 for the next 6 days aiming to stop the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
While our SA branch remains open for trading as per normal trading hours delivering an essential service to the Australian automotive and transport market, several measures of precaution will be implemented to ensure the continued safety of our staff and customers including:
- Calling ahead for any branch pick-ups to ensure we can remain as contact free as possible.
- Where possible please elect to have your order delivered.
- As per our Covid-19 safe plan you may be required to leave your contact details if you visit a branch.
- Appropriate PPE to be worn by all employees and customers.
- Social distancing is to be followed, at least 1.5 metres from each other, avoiding shaking hands and other close contact.
- Respecting any cordoned off areas implemented on MTQ premises.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit and seek medical advice.
All other MTQ branches nationally are also continuing to trade as per normal trading hours, but again with additional safety precautions in place.
Please contact your local MTQ Branch Manager or Sales Team via phone for any enquiries or orders, or consider utilising our MTQ Online Catalogue If you are not yet registered for the MTQ Online Catalogue, please sign up Here.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult period. The safety and well-being of our team members and customers is our top priority, please be assured that we are doing everything we can to support you during this time.